Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year at WMS! Your support of the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO), through financial contributions and volunteer efforts, will help preserve WMS as a great place for kids, their families, and staff. Your contribution to the PTO helps support our efforts in providing grants to teachers, emergency preparedness, staff appreciation efforts, and funds to the principal to cover small projects which are not paid for by the district.
- Monthly Meetings – 2nd Wednesday of each month at 9:30am. We have informative speakers at each meeting as well as teachers and administrators from the school. This is a great place to get information about what is happening in the school and a place to be heard. All WMS families are welcome. Check the school newsletter and our PTO website for more information. http://wmspto.digitalpto.com/
- Volunteering – We are an active group that relies on you as volunteers to assist the school with daily activities like homework club and special events like the Geography Bee that make WMS more positive and fun for our kids. The PTO volunteer coordinator will periodically send online sign ups to all Woodward Parents, as needs arise. To volunteer, email: [email protected]
- Fundraiser Information – FALLAPALOOZA, October 19, 2018 We only have one fundraiser during the school year. “One and Done” is our policy! FALLAPALOOZA is a two week fundraiser where students collect donations from family and community members to raise funds for WMS. Funds raised support teachers, students and school related programs during this school year. Our goal is to have every student participate and raise an average of $125.00. Smaller as well as larger donations are appreciated and welcome. We know this can be difficult for some, while others contribute more, we only ask that you do what you can for our school. Contributions can be made online at our at our donation button. Checks can also be dropped at the PTO box at the school’s attendance office.
- School Directory – WMS PTO organizes a yearly school directory for WMS families. There is a $15.00 fee to cover the cost of printing. Don’t forget to order yours today. Email: [email protected]
- 8th Grade Banquet – A WMS PTO 30 year tradition. We are pleased to have a committee already in place working to secure a date in June 2019. This event is only for WMS 8th grade students. This year’s tickets will be $50 and can be purchased online at our donation button. Checks can also be dropped at the PTO box at the school’s attendance office. For more information and to volunteer, email: [email protected]